100 Affected by Fumes at MGM Grand

KSNV-TV Channel 3 is reporting about 100 people were sickened or had a hard time breathing after a chemical leak at the MGM Grand pool. Fire officials say 12 people were sent to the hospital and about 200 people were evacuated from the pool area.

MGM Resorts International spokesman Alan Feldman told Channel 3 that the leak was caused when a chlorine injector valve malfunctioned.
If you are ever injured at a casino and need help, contact my office at 702-240-0000, text us at 24-0000, or go to edbernstein.com.
Edward M Bernstein and Associates

100 affected by fumes at MGM Grand pool
LAS VEGAS (AP) — County officials in Las Vegas say a chemical leak at the MGM Grand pool sent 12 people to the hospital and made it difficult for about 100 people to breathe.

Clark County spokeswoman Stacey Welling said Friday that about 200 people were evacuated from the pool area of the hotel-casino on the Las Vegas Strip.

MGM Resorts International spokesman Alan Feldman says the leak was caused when a chlorine injector valve malfunctioned.

Feldman says paramedics were called immediately officials set up an area to treat victims.

County fire officials also responded.

Welling says the 12 people taken to the hospital were all conscious and alert.
Find this article at: Channel 3

By | June 11th, 2011|Health & Safety|

About the Author:

Leave A Comment

 

Pin It on Pinterest